Monday, June 25, 2007

jay's fascination with trucks

I haven't always loved trucks. But now - with a boy on the way - I think they're the coolest thing.

A friend gave me a book today. Well, it's more for Carter, but I get to enjoy it as well. The title - My Big Truck Book. And seriously, it's awesome. Bulldozers, fire trucks, excavators, snow plows - It's as if I'm re-living my childhood, and Carter isn't even here yet.

As if overnight, I'm into all things kid! Trucks, dinasours, lions, tiger, and bears - oh yeah! And don't even get me started on motorcycles.

Can this guy get here already so I don't feel like such a dork reading these books by myself?!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I enjoyed checking out your blog. Michelle, you're getting so big. What an exciting time for y'all! I'm so thrilled for you. You'll be great parents.

I just returned from 5 weeks in London. Good trip. Go back for 2 months in the fall.

Christy is madly in love wtih a wonderful guy. He teaches Spanish at Biola. Is an MK who grew up in Spain and Germany and wants to go back to Germany to minister. He has a huge heart for God and for my little gal. THey are darling together and we really love him. I'll have to send you a photo of them. Cute. David and Mer are doing well. No grandkids on the way - I just keep acquiring grand dogs :o)

Much love to you.

Patty

Unknown said...

Michele!!!
Love this site. Love you loving Carter and getting ready for his grand arrival. I will be praying for you and Jay. May God richly bless you and may you get sleep galore :o)

Curt Sell said...

On my blog, people tell me I'm getting so big too, but it's just not the same.

Your blog looks great! Thanks for the update. When Carter comes along I'll let you borrow my truck so you guys can go for a ride!