Sunday, August 10, 2008

chuncky monkey celebrated his first year of LIFE

48 family and friends (i know... a bit out of control) crammed into our garage this weekend to celebrate Carter's first birthday! We are overwhelmed sometimes when we think of all the friends the Lord has blessed us with. Thank you to all our family and friends who came to celebrate with us! It has been an amazing year!
Love to all our friends and family around the world who celebrated with us from afar!!!


His first slide ride at the BIG paaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrtaaaaaa!


Post party celebration... forget presents... all he wanted was balloons!


All the Fordice counsins

he demolished the cupcake in 10 seconds flat_______

5 comments:

Amy Stroup said...

This is sooo cute Michele! It looks like you had a great time celebrating your son's first year of life.
Congrats on making it through the first year!

Ashley said...

Looks like you had a great time! He is so cute...his hair is getting so blond :) I miss you!

The Arteagas said...

can you believe Carter is one year already!?!? I can't! Where did the time go!? I just love looking at the photos as he's such a cutie pie! I can tell he's a happy little boy and brings lots of joy to those around him! Congratulations and a big Birthday Hug to Carter!

Janine said...

I'd have been there if I could! It makes me kind of weepy that I haven't met him face to face and he's already a year old!
Happy birthday Carter!
Love,
Janine

Reed and Kelli said...

.:HaPPy BiRThdAy CARTER:.

WOw....what a fun party you had! Friends and family are such a blessing and I am sooo glad he was showered with love by sooo many!

xoxo